Prices and general conditions
- Apartment rates are indicated in EUR per person per day.
- Room rates are indicated in EUR per person per day and include breakfast.
- Minimum stay – 3 days.
- It is not allowed to occupy the room/apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the room/apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- Upon prior agreement, we accept small dogs, max.1 per room/apartment, with the owners’ commitment not to leave their pets alone in the room/apartment.
The prices include:
- Daily cleaning of rooms.
- Final cleaning of apartments.
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels.
- Outdoor parking.
- WI-FI connection.
- Heated ski room with a ski boot dryer during winter season.
- Bike storage during summer season.
Ski bus service to Dolomiti Superski slopes during winter season (Boè cable car is 450 m away, Col Alto cable car is 550 m away). The bus stop is just 50 m away from Villa Resi:
- 7 days € 6.00
- 3 days € 4.00
- 1 day € 2.50
- Children under 14 years old FREE OF CHARGE
Facilities, available in all apartments:
- TV with satellite channels.
- Bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen, cutlery and crockery.
- Garden for shared use.
- To the indicated prices will be added the local tourist tax of €1.40 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Reductions for additional beds:
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied for a stay on an additional bed:
- 4th bed in an apartment: 50% discount
- 3rd bed in a room:
- 0 – 2 years old: 65% discount;
- 3 – 5 years old: 50% discount;
- 6 – 12 years old: 30% discount;
Check-in and check-out
- Rooms and apartments are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and after the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 7 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa di Risparmio di Bolzano S.p.a.
NAME: Garni Villa Resi **, Pedratscher Silvana - 39033 Corvara (BZ)
IBAN: IT32 C060 4558 3400 0000 5000 024
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer.
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: refund of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: the deposit may be used for an alternative stay within 1 year;
- from 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and to insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.